Thursday, October 24
Get a head start on your journey while taking a deep dive into one of two important topics. These optional sessions require a separate fee. See Pre- and Post-Forum Events for more info.
- 8am-noon School Site Visits
- 9am-3:30pm School Safety Summit
- 1pm-7pm International Summit
Friday, October 25
Included programming begins on October 25th.
- 7:30 – 8:30am Registration, Breakfast and Exhibit Hall Time
- 8:30 – 9:30am Kick-off Keynote - David Brooks
- 9:45 – 11am Breakout Sessions 1
- 11:15am - 12:30pm Breakout Sessions 2
- 12:30 – 1:30pm Lunch and Exhibit Hall Time
- 1:30 – 2:30pm Keynote Speech – Maurice Elias
- 2:30 – 3:45pm Breakout Sessions 3
- 4:00 – 5:15pm Breakout Sessions 4, Promising Practices Recognition
- 5:30 – 6:30pm Welcome Reception, Sandy Award, Poster Session and Band Performance by No Tune Left Behind
- 7 – 10pm Monuments by Moonlight Tour of Washington, D.C.
Saturday, October 26
Included programming continues on October 26th.
- 7:30 – 8:30am Breakfast, Exhibitor Time
- 8:30 – 9:30am American Patriot of Character Recognition
- 9:45 – 11:00am Breakout Sessions 1
- 11:15am – 12:30pm Breakout Sessions 2
- 12:30 – 2:15pm NSOC Luncheon and Keynote - Robert Franklin
- 2:15 – 2:45pm Exhibit Hall Time
- 3:00 – 4:15pm Breakout Session 3, Hot Topic Discussions
- 4:30 – 5:30pm Closing Keynote – Michael Josephson
Sunday, October 27
Extend your stay and delve deeper into all that you learned at the Forum on October 27th! A day-long intensive training on CEP’s 11 Principles will run from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn about CEP’s framework for school improvement from CEP staff.