Character reveals our common humanity.
Character.org is excited to collaborate with foundations that understand the importance of character in families, schools, sports programs, and in the workplace. There are so many ways that your foundation can support our mission:
- Work with our staff to develop a Project-based Program that aligns with your foundation’s philanthropic priorities (families, sports programs, a particular region of the country)
- Provide support to enable Character.org to release national reports on topics related to character development (i.e., student honesty and integrity, parenting for character)
- Serve as a Foundation Sponsor for our Annual Forum
- Become the leading sponsor of our Weekly Newsletter to our members
- Contribute to our Annual Fund
Please contact Dean D’Ambrosi, our Executive Vice President, to learn more.
He can be reached at 732-616-0270 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.